Fleet Services are Sandwell MBC’s in-house fleet maintenance operation.
Based at Waterfall Lane in Cradley Heath, Fleet Services provides fleet maintenance and repair for Sandwell MBC, other public bodies and private sector contracts.
With a fleet size of over 1000 items, there is a huge variety of vehicles and equipment.
On top of the basic salary, a shift allowance of £3,202 will be given.
- Full UK HGV (Category C or C+E).
- Training will be provided to obtain a full UK HGV category C licence on a fixed term contract if the successful candidate holds a clean full UK drivers licence (Category B).
- Hold a BTEC National Certificate in Automotive Engineering ONC or equivalent.
- Take part in an out of hours breakdown service.
- Level 3 NVQ Automotive Maintenance and Repair or Equivalent or experience of working in Heavy Commercial Vehicle workshop.
- LGV Licence Unrestricted Category C.
- F gas licence.
- Fork lift operator’s licence.
- Tail lift LOLER certification.
- Level 3 Award in Electric/Hybrid vehicle system repair & replacement.
37 hours per week
Information for Applicants
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.