As a result of the recent reorganisation of the Street Services operational management team, an opportunity has arisen for a Fleet Support Officer. A new post, you will be responsible for a range of varied and challenging duties including:
- management of the Street Services fleet database
- communicating with the fleet workshop, keeping records of planned services and vehicles in the workshop
- monitoring driver and vehicle performance using the available ICT systems and physical check
- assisting with the investigation and answering of enquiries and complaints relating to the vehicle fleet
- maintaining and manipulating fleet records and databases including driver logs, vehicle overloading, defect reporting and vehicle tracking and footage
- have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel.
- be well organised and have a keen eye for detail
- be a good communicator, both written and verbal
- have previous experience in an administration capacity ideally involving vehicles/fleet management
- demonstrate a positive attitude towards your colleagues and can-do attitude towards the task given
You will work a 35 hour week, but a degree of flexibility is essential.
For an informal discussion, or to find out more about the position, please contact one of the Assistant Operations Managers - Lee Worms (07983 432833)Lee.Worms@royalgreenwich.gov.uk or James Cooper (07935 700665).
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.