Contract Management Officer
Cambridgeshire County Council is seeking to appoint a Contract Management Officer into the Highways Contracts and Commissioning Team. Working within the Highways & Transport and Street Lighting service it provides an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to develop within highway services.
With a proven ability and knowledge of highways or street lighting services, you will have a clear understanding of how to manage the needs of a diverse set of stakeholders and be able to assist with the delivering, monitoring and improving the performance of our contracts and maintaining relationships with our service providers.
You should be comfortable working with officers, politicians, partners and working with a range of stakeholders, including the public. You must be approachable and adaptable, with the appropriate technical and ingenuity attributes, with good interpersonal skills and be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
The office base is at Vantage House, Huntingdon but flexible working arrangements are in operation and the post holder may be required to work from a number of bases across Cambridgeshire. However, due to COVID-19, we are currently working from home.
• A salary offered at (£22,571 - £32,798) based on experience.
• Excellent index-linked, defined pension scheme including life assurance benefits
• Outstanding occupational, sick, maternity/paternity, and shared parental leave schemes – well above the statutory minimum
• Flexible working arrangements which include remote/home working.
• Generous annual leave entitlement, increasing with length of service and ability to buy more.
• Training and Development
We are proud to serve the diverse communities of Cambridgeshire and want our workforce to reflect this which we believe is beneficial for our employees, the organisation and the communities we serve.
For informal enquiries about this position, please contact Emma Murden at Emma.Murden@Cambridgeshire.gov.uk