Household Waste Recycling Centre Operative
A new position in Waste Services to work as a member of our team at our newest Household Waste Recycling Centre at Tattershall is waiting for you! You will be responsible for engaging with the public to make sure the site operates smoothly for residents who bring waste for disposal.
About the Role
We are looking for someone who enjoys working with the public and works well as part of a team. If you have a passion for recycling and the environment this role could be ideal for you.
You will be part of a team responsible for engaging with the public to help direct and assist them to the correct disposal containers. You will contribute to keeping the site clean and tidy and deal with any emergency issues. However, the job is greater than these requirements, it is an ideal opportunity to discuss waste minimisation and recycling with residents whilst looking for improvements in how we deal with the waste. If you are successful in securing this role you will become part of a bigger Waste Services Team which is strongly driven to achieve environmental improvements in an ever-growing sector.
We are looking for someone who enjoys engaging with the public who is proactive and be able to work as part of a team. You must have experience of dealing with site maintenance and be able to identify site problems and identify solutions as early as possible. You will be a people person with good communication skills who is able to contribute to and develop effective team working.
About Our Offer
Along with a competitive salary we are offering:
- A Contributory pension
- Comprehensive benefits package including excellent discount schemes and cycle to work
- Flexible working policies
- Career progression opportunities
- A generous annual leave entitlement plus the option to buy more
Further details can be found in our rewards and benefits brochure
If you would like an open and informal discussion regards this role, then please contact; Chris Yorston, Waste Operations and Infrastructure Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Household Waste Recycling Centre Operative JD.pdf
- Job Information Pack.pdf
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Operative £20,000 - £24,999 Full time jobs in Lincolnshire
- Customer Services Operative £20,000 - £24,999 Full time jobs in Lincolnshire
- Environment Operative £20,000 - £24,999 Full time jobs in Lincolnshire
- Recycling Operative £20,000 - £24,999 Full time jobs in Lincolnshire
- Waste Management Operative £20,000 - £24,999 Full time jobs in Lincolnshire