Business Systems Support Facilitator
Would you like to work for an ‘Outstanding’ local authority – one with an established management team, committed to developing excellent practice and ensuring that our staff receive the best support we can offer?
Here in Telford and Wrekin’s Children and Family Services, we are on a very exciting journey!
We recognise that to achieve our ambitions, we need the best, most talented, experienced, innovative and committed people to join us. In doing so, you will join a passionate and vibrant team who are outcomes focused and who operate with a strong team ethos.
We value our staff and offer favourable benefits and plenty of opportunities for personal development and career progression including:
- Free parking
- Flexible and mobile working policy
- Robust caseload monitoring
- Private lettings are available from ‘Nuplace’ who give priority to social work professionals.
The post holder will be responsible for producing and delivering training packages and ad hoc support to enable users of Children’s Safeguarding and Family Support IT systems to deliver the standard of quality recording required.
The post holder will support the use and development of computer and information systems within the service for the purposes of performance and information management and the delivery of quality services.
Please contact Jo Britton if you have any queries regarding the post email@example.com 01952 385008
0214 Systems Facilitator - Children - FINAL.docx
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Operative £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Telford
- Communications Operative £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Telford
- Health and Social Care Operative £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Telford
- Children's Services Operative £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Telford
- Social Care Operative £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Telford