Education Health Care Plan (EHCP) Officer
We are looking for an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP) officer to join one of our Area Teams. You will be part of a team who maintain high standards of professional practice whilst also working in the best interests of children and young adults.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference and continue to develop the good work identified in our local area inspection revisit in 2019.
You will be responsible for the statutory processes which will include coordinating annual reviews, writing and updating plans and ensuring that outcomes are set that focus on Preparation for Adulthood.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning & organisation skills.
- An ability to work to deadlines.
- A good working knowledge of SEND and relevant legislation.
- An understanding of the nature and importance of co-production and partnership working.
- Educated to A level/NVQ4 or Equivalent substantial relevant experience.
- GSCE English/Maths.
- Enhanced DBS check for the successful applicant.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Rebecca Amos 07748526002 or Stephen Davis 07833200288 – Area Team Managers.
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
37 hours per week
We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to their advertised date if we receive a large number of applications. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Administration Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Health and Social Care Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Health Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Social Care Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands