ICT Service Improvement and Support Officer
Sandwell MBC has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Administrator to join their ICT Services team in Sandwell. This is a good opportunity to join a large organisation.
You will be acting as a key team member as a Business Administrator while maintaining and administering systems. We are looking for someone to organise and attend meetings as a minute taker including confidential meetings within the ICT service. You will be expected to provide an information reporting role within ICT Services and other data reporting requirements.
This role is the ideal opportunity for an individual with proven experience of successfully leading activities in Business Administration and Support. We are looking to bring onboard an individual who is passionate about technology and has a background working as a Business Administrator. Accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality are key attributes required for this role.
- Provide business support to ICT as required.
- Facilitate meetings to include production and distribution of agenda, minutes and associated documents, including the monitoring of and follow up action points.
- To attend meetings, record detailed notes relevant to meeting and transcribe meeting notes into minutes.
- Produce of accurate and time critical, documents, spreadsheets and correspondence using relevant IT skills as required.
- Co-ordinate, monitor and record information and maintain records as required.
- Provide a courteous customer service.
- Possess effective communication skills verbally and in writing on complex issues.
- Ability to administer various systems within ICT (Including, however not limited to Financial, Freedom of Information, Subject Access Requests, Resource Management, Supplier Management, Problem Management and Mobile Phone administration)
- Answer telephones, arrange meetings and manage diaries of designated staff
You must hold a minimum of 5 Grade C GCSE’s or equivalents, to include English and Maths
Please see the Job Description for a complete list of responsibilities
Sandwell MBC is an equal opportunities organisation and we encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.
37 hours per week
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to their advertised date if we receive a large number of applications. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: email@example.com