Joint Commissioning Team Leader
LEAD THE DELIVERY OF BRILLIANT OUTCOMES FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE IN ROYAL GREENWICH
We are at an exciting time in Royal Greenwich Children’s Services and are looking for innovative team members to join us in delivering brilliant outcomes for children and young people across the borough.
As part of the Joint Commissioning Service, you will work with colleagues, partners and families to strategically lead the commissioning of services to meet the needs of children and young people.
As part of this team, you will;
- Work in partnership with children, young people and families to ensure they are at the heart of everything we do.
- Bring your experience of commissioning, problem-solving, project management and/or quality assurance of services to support the delivery of high performing and innovative services.
- Work with partners to identify creative solutions to deliver improved outcomes for children and young people
- Work in partnership with colleagues and partners to strategically shape services.
- Ensure all our commissioning processes celebrate and embed diversity and also challenge discrimination.
To find out more please call Jummy Hemsley on 020 8921 4654.
The following roles are also available:
For more information on our priorities please visit: Children and Young People Plan 2020 to 2024 | Royal Borough of Greenwich (royalgreenwich.gov.uk)
For an informal discussion about this opportunity, please contact Olajumoke Hemsley; firstname.lastname@example.org 0208 921 4654
If you require any assistance in viewing or accessing this opportunity, please contact email@example.com or call 020-8921-8977
Diversity Statement: Royal Borough of Greenwich values the diversity of its community and aims to have a workforce that reflects this. We therefore encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Advert Close: All vacancies close at midnight unless otherwise stated.
How Applications are Scored: Each application is scored according to how well the supporting statement addresses each point on the Person Specification for the role. Candidates will be short-listed for interview on the extent to which they meet the specific points within the Person Specification. The Person Specification is supplied with the job advert. When completing your application, please use the supporting statement section to tell us how you meet each of the points on the Person Specification. We need to have this information in order to consider your application. If you have a disability and are unable to meet some of the job requirements specifically because of your disability, please address this in your application. If you meet all the other criteria, you will be shortlisted and we will explore jointly with you if there are ways in which the job can be changed to enable you to meet the requirements.
DBS: This role requires a Basic DBS.
Interview Arrangements: During this time, our priority for all of our recruitment activity is to make sure our applicants, hiring departments and new starters are informed, safe and supported. Careful and thorough consideration will be given to interview arrangements and for any essential in-person recruitment, we will ensure this is held in a suitable, secure setting with additional arrangements to ensure any current safety requirements are fully adhered to.
Salary: Salaries advertised are for a standard working week of 35 hours unless otherwise stated. Please use this 'Salary Calculator to help you calculate a pro rata salary.
Our Staff Values: Our Staff Values are important to us. Candidates will be continuously assessed against our staff values throughout the recruitment process. Where candidates demonstrate views and behaviours that do not meet the standards of our staff values, we reserve the right to reject their application/ registration.
More searches like this
- Health and Social Care Team Leader £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in London (South)
- Health Team Leader £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in London (South)
- Children's Services Team Leader £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in London (South)
- Social Care Team Leader £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in London (South)