Highways Asset Management Engineer
The post holder will:
- Take a lead in effective highway asset management and on the development of an asset management focussed long term capital maintenance programme.
- Lead on the development and use of the Horizons asset management system for all the Council’s highways assets with input from individual asset managers.
- Use all available data to develop the Council’s rolling, medium-term highways capital maintenance programme based on sound asset management principles
- Work across service functions and externally with key partners to achieve planned outcomes on both a long- and short-term basis.
- To design and implement highway engineering schemes as part of the Local Transport Capital Programme across the Borough on time and to budget.
For further informaton on the role please click on the job description and person specification which is available below.
Along with your application please also submit a supporting statement outlining how you meet the Person Specification.
For an informal discussion, please contact Nathan Lyttle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the online application form as CVs will not be accepted.
We are committed to equality and diversity.
Asset Man Engineer JD & PS