Traffic Network Officer
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
WorkwithYork are working with a local client to find a Transport Network Officer on a temporary basis for 3 months, potentially longer.
This is a front-line role focussed on controlling the city’s traffic systems to ensure bus schedule adherence and the general effective flow of traffic through the city.
The role is working on a shift basis and the hourly pay rate is £10.59.
This role involves:
- Using technology to control traffic signals, CCTV, message signs and other similar transport technology
- Engaging with stakeholders, such as bus operators, to ensure the Council’s corporate aims around Transport are fulfilled
You will have:
- Strong general computer skills, use of complex IT systems (training will be provided)
- Excellent written and spoken English, strong interpersonal skills. Able to engage with stakeholders and represent the Authority in a positive light.
- Some knowledge of Transport.
We are looking for someone to start asap, so please apply today!
For more info and to apply please visit the WorkwithYork website.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.