The governors of All Saints York are seeking to employ an organised, confident, and caring person to provide a practical and strategic approach to further improve the efficient running of school reception at this outstanding secondary school.
This is to be Fixed Term until the end of the Academic year, 30 hours per week- Term time only.
The successful candidate will:
- Enjoy working with young people and their families
- Have a positive and flexible approach
- Communicate effectively and maintain confidentiality
- Be tenacious and refuse to stop until the required outcome is achieved.
- Have the ability to analyse and identify patterns in data and provide creative solutions to problems.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious educational professional to work as part of a supportive, friendly and dedicated office team. You will also benefit from a quality professional development programme and as part of our teaching school alliance.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service
If you are innovative in your approach and committed to having a positive impact of the lives of young people, we look forward to receiving your appliation.
An application form and further details are available from the school website
Closing date: Wednesday 23 November 2021 at 12 midnight
Interview date: Monday 29 November 2021