Head of Parking Operations Service
“Delivering high-quality, high-value inner-city parking services”
Reporting to our client’s Director of Environment & Commercial Operations, you will be responsible for managing our client’s parking operations.
You will be tasked with delivering and implementing the council’s post-pandemic parking strategy – ensuring that the council continues to provide high-quality and good-value services, whilst optimising available revenue generation opportunities.
Our client is an ambitious London Borough, committed to ensuring that all residents have the opportunity to reach their potential and enjoy a good quality of life, and that all employees feel valued, inspired and empowered to provide the best services possible.
Keen to build upon this reputation for fairness, ambition and innovation, they are looking to appoint an exceptional manager to lead their parking services through a period of tremendous change and opportunity.
Known as an innovative parking professional, you will be looking for an opportunity to show what you are capable of in agreeing and implementing a strategy, and in building and leading a team that will deliver.
So, if you are looking for an opportunity with real responsibility, with a supportive team, that will leverage your unique skills, knowledge and experience – look no further.
Please follow the instructions to apply, or contact Andrew Tromans (07805 226 301) for a confidential conversation.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Environment Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Highways Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Traffic Management Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)