Corporate Fleet & Transport Manager
“Leading the switch to a net-zero fleet”
Reporting to our client’s Director of Environment & Commercial Operations, you will be responsible for managing the operation and maintenance of a fleet of circa 500 HGV and community transport vehicles.
You will be tasked with setting and implementing the strategy that will see the entire fleet move to zero emissions over the next 9 years.
This strategy will entail:
- Determining whether to procure new vehicles, or retrofit new technology to existing stock;
- Selecting how to best use available emerging technologies (e.g. electric, hydrogen, solar etc);
- Identifying how the council can use fewer vehicles.
Our client is an ambitious London Borough, committed to ensuring that all residents have the opportunity to reach their potential and enjoy a good quality of life, and that all employees feel valued, inspired and empowered to provide the best services possible.
Keen to build upon this reputation for fairness, ambition and innovation, they are looking to appoint an exceptional manager to lead their fleet and transport services through a period of tremendous change and opportunity.
This role calls for an experienced transport, fleet or depot manager; professionally qualified, you will be an adept problem-solver who is able to comprehend how best to take advantage of the options that are available in transitioning to a net zero fleet, whilst continuing the delivery of high-quality transport services.
So, if you are looking for an opportunity with real responsibility, with a supportive team, that will leverage your unique skills, knowledge and experience – look no further. Please follow the instructions to apply, or contact Andrew Tromans (07805 226 301) for a confidential conversation.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Management Team Manager £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Environment Manager £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Highways Manager £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Traffic Management Manager £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)