Supply Staff required across York and the local region
With the return of all students to local schools, WorkwithSchools are anticipating an increased demand for supply staff over the next few months.
We are currently seeking qualified Teachers, qualified Teaching Assistants and Degree Qualified Cover Supervisors to join our supply team.
If you are:
- A QTS holding teacher, at primary or secondary level
- A Qualified teaching Assistant
- A degree holder looking to gain experience in Secondary Schools as a Cover Supervisor
- Looking to work on a flexible basis
- Able to travel around York or the local area
- Enthusiastic and able to ensure students make progress
- A confident behaviour manager
Then we would love to hear from you.
Why register with us?
WorkwithSchools have been working with schools and teachers since 1999.
We offer our candidates:
- Attractive and competitive weekly pay
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- An online timesheet system so it's easy to confirm your hours on a PC, laptop or Smartphone
- Ethical in-house payroll - because we don't use an umbrella company
- Access to a team with over 70 years’ combined recruitment and teaching experience
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions & annual awards recognising your hard work & successes
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our teachers say:-
"I'd like to thank all the staff at WorkwithSchools for their very friendly, professional service, and for placing me in a variety of interesting posts."
"Throughout, you've considered my availability, career development ideas and accommodated these when finding me work."
For more info and to apply please visit our website