Nursery Officers - Kirklees Supply Service
Kirklees Supply Service
Providing quality supply staff to schools
Kirklees Supply Service deliver recruitment solutions for schools, providing a reliable and fast acting service offering value for money and a focus on quality.
KSS currently recruits supply teachers, nursery officers, business support staff and educational teaching assistants and provides a one-stop service for schools and nurseries needing supply cover.
We supply nursery officers to work in schools, children's centres and nursery schools and we would require you to be qualified to CACHE/NNEB/NVQ Level 3 or hold other relevant childcare qualifications or training to level 3. Experience of working with children and young people in an early years setting is essential.
Essential skills include:
- helping children with their learning, play, educational and social development;
- feeding, washing and cleaning young children;
- assisting children in gaining independence within the class and playground environment.
- undertaking, with other team members, the general care and maintenance of materials and equipment within a team
- duties as directed by teaching staff or head of rooms.
- supporting colleagues in community settings;
- making and maintaining learning materials and resources.
- liaising with other professionals, such as social workers and medical staff together with parents of the children.
- child observations and record keeping.
- To ensure a child-centred environment where children are looked after in a safe, caring and stimulating way, ensuring their individual needs are met within a group setting
- Provide all aspects of basic care for children aged two to five years.
- Awareness of health & safety and practical hygiene issues and paediatric First Aid
All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
To apply, please visit www.kirklees.gov.uk/kss to download and complete the application form. A CV is not required.
Application forms should be emailed to Kirklees Supply Service email@example.com
31 March 2021, 11:55 PM
More searches like this
- Health and Social Care Officer £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in Kirklees
- Health Officer £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in Kirklees
- Children's Services Officer £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in Kirklees
- Social Care Officer £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in Kirklees
- Education Officer £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in Kirklees