Service Change Officer - Street Scene
4 days left
- Contract Type
Service Change officer - Street Scene
About Barnet Council
Barnet is a borough with much to be proud of. Our excellent schools, vibrant town centres, vast green spaces and diverse communities all help make it a great place to live and work. As a council we want to build on these strengths as we move into the future. We are growing and developing as an organisation to meet the challenges facing our borough, and we are committed to working with partner organisations and residents to make Barnet even better.
As an organisation, our staff are committed to Our Values – We Care, We Can Be Trusted, We Work Together, We Value Diversity, We Embrace Change and Innovation – which drive everything we do.
Street Scene services include:
- Recycling and Waste,
- Street Cleansing,
- Ground Maintenance
- Commercial Development
- Fleet Maintenance
- Passenger Transport
About the role
The Service Change Team supports Street Scene in improving and delivering high quality services to our residents, businesses and internal partners.
This may include;
- To plan projects to implement service change across Street Scene
- To monitor and evaluate the implementation of projects
- To act as change agents across the Service – championing change
- To communicate change with residents and staff face to face, via email, telephone, communication campaigns and social media
- To keep up to date with new thinking and ideas
- To engage with customers to improve services
Please see JD for further information.
What we offer
- 30 days annual leave, plus public and bank holidays
- Work-life balance options
- Generous Local Government Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Employee well- being training programs
How to apply
Click on the apply button on our website where you will find the job listed. Please read through job description and person specification and complete the online application form.
If shortlisted you will be required to bring photographic ID to your interview to prove your identity.
More searches like this
- Environment Officer £25,000 - £29,999 Contract jobs in London (North)
- Streetscene Officer £25,000 - £29,999 Contract jobs in London (North)
- Recycling Officer £25,000 - £29,999 Contract jobs in London (North)
- Waste Management Officer £25,000 - £29,999 Contract jobs in London (North)
- Housing Officer £25,000 - £29,999 Contract jobs in London (North)