Deputy Director - Neighbourhoods
Bexley is a borough with a difference. It’s home to over 100 parks and green spaces creating a fantastic living and working environment. As the gateway between London and Kent, Bexley has immense potential for growth, with brownfield land along the Thames estuary offering scope for new homes and businesses. And we have built up a reputation for service excellence, notably in Ofsted’s judgement of our Children’s Services as ‘outstanding’ and a consistent record of being London’s top borough for recycling.
This role will take the lead on a wide range of our public facing services, including Waste & Environmental Services, Highways, Parking, Libraries & Communities and Parks & Leisure. Strong candidates will be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the practical demands of operational services and the profile and scrutiny that is part of such a role.
Visit www.joinbexley.co.uk to find out more or contact Steve Guest at Solace in Business on 020 7976 3311 for a confidential discussion.
Closing date: 1st February.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Bexley
- Corporate Management Team Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Bexley
- Environment Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Bexley
- Highways Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Bexley
- Parking Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Bexley