Corporate Director – Adult Care Operations
One Team. One ambition
Under your inspiring leadership, your teams will give equal emphasis to the different needs of our residents and work with them, focussing on people’s strengths. You’ll also work with partners to focus on prevention and provide integrated care. Through insight, we can bring continuous improvement and develop resilient, supportive and inclusive communities.
If you are ideally a qualified social worker or Occupational Therapist, but importantly, you share our energy and passion to make a real difference for our residents, then we want to hear from you. You’ll have a strong track record as a successful adult social care leader, bringing experience in leading large-scale transformation, strengths-based practice and delivering exceptional, safe and responsive services. Influential, tenacious, financially astute and politically sensitive, you’ll have the credibility and communication skills to unite our dedicated team and partners.
We want to create a workforce that is brave, agile and innovative. A workforce that listens, learns and celebrates success. We have a strong digital offer and are committed to an agile and flexible approach to working. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we rapidly implemented home working for 2500 employees. So, whether you are looking to relocate or not, come and join us and help us shape the future in Dorset.
To find out more visit http://www.teamdorset.co.uk/
For a confidential discussion with a Penna consultant, please call:
- Carol Coyle on 07500 887 849
- Chris Barrow on 07500 888 102
- Maggie Hennessy on 07877 004648.
Closing Date: Friday 6th November 2020
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Dorset
- Corporate Management Team Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Dorset
- Health and Social Care Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Dorset
- Adult Services Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Dorset
- Social Care Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Dorset