Senior Local Engineer
The Senior Local Engineer role is to provide technical service at senior level to Local Engineering teams within Highways and Infrastructure Division.
Duties and responsibilities: -
- Develop, Design and Deliver city wide general highway improvement schemes and specific road safety engineering projects.
- Prepare scheme budgets and write business case reports.
- Respond to letters/petitions/emails as necessary.
- Prepare and deliver Traffic Regulation Orders.
- Operate Voyager for raising works orders, managing budgets and necessary financial monitoring and reports.
- Undertake duties commensurate to the grade as required for the service delivery
- Undertake work outside of normal working hours on weekdays and during weekends as necessary.
You will hold relevant civil engineering related qualifications or equivalent professional qualifications.
For enquiries please contact Ravinder Sahota on 0121 303 6692 or Ravinder.Sahota@birmingham.gov.uk
Right to work in the UK documentation will be fully checked for all applicants. All non-UK and non-EU applicants are required to apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship from Birmingham City Council and must be approved by the UK Border Agency (UKBA) before any employment offer can be confirmed.
GR4 Senior Local Engineer.docx
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Engineer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Birmingham
- Environment Engineer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Birmingham
- Highways Engineer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Birmingham
- Traffic Management Engineer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Birmingham
- Transport Planning Engineer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Birmingham