Head of Environmental Services
We are seeking an experienced professional to lead, manage and develop our high performing Environmental Services teams. This key role is responsible for the Depot including Refuse, Street Cleansing, Grounds Maintenance covering Parks, Open Spaces and Cemeteries, Transport, Fleet and Workshop, and the Council’s Climate Change and Green Futures programme.
A customer focused approach that consistently demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude is required; you will need excellent communication skills with proven experience of creating and maintaining customer relationships and communicating clearly with customers in a language they understand.
You will be a skilled senior manager with substantial experience managing teams within an Environmental Services organisation who has developed a good knowledge of budgets, programme delivery and the political landscape.
You will be educated to degree level.
Your ability to interpret and articulate business and community requirements should be matched by a sound technical knowledge of the Environment.
If you are a forward thinker and creative innovator who can drive forward positive change, then contact us.
Interviews are expected to take place week commencing 12 October 2020.
Our preferred method for applying for jobs is online at www.broxtowe.gov.uk (please do not send CVs).
Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting The Recruitment Team, Human Resources Division on 0115 917 3372 or 3342.
Please quote reference no. T3
Closing Date: Wednesday 23 September 2020 at 5pm
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Nottingham
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Nottingham
- Environment Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Nottingham
- Streetscene Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Nottingham
- Transport Planning Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Nottingham