Parking Operations Officer
7 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
Are you a hard-working individual, who enjoys working outdoors in all weather conditions? If so, we are looking reliable Parking Operations Officer here at Kirklees Council. At Kirklees we want to be innovative and creative in the way we work to deliver our services to our communities. We know we have challenging times ahead so we are always looking for better and smarter ways to work.
The role is within our Parking Services department which is tasked with maintaining the free flow of traffic, improving safety, supporting local communities and economies whilst encouraging environmentally friendly travel.
Your main duties as Parking Operations Officer will include:
- Working outside in all weathers collection cash from pay and display machines and ensuring audit processes are followed
- Producing reports for colleagues in Finance that comply with audit procedures
- Carry out parking surveys, which includes accessing signage and lining and procurement of any remedial work to be completed
- Ensuring the teams tasks are successfully completed, as well as ensuring you are operating in line with health and safety procedures & risk assessments
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the physical ability to collect heavy cash boxes and work outdoors and is willing to undertake a health screening
- Holds a full and valid driving licence, and be able to drive a Council vehicle in line with legal obligation and expectations for Driver behaviour
- The ability to effectively supervise a small team
In order to be shortlisted for this job please demonstrate how you meet the Person Checklist as detailed on the attached Job Profile. CV's will not be accepted.