Head of Highways & Transport
Lewisham is an exciting and vibrant inner London borough with award winning parks and open spaces, great transport links and a thriving cultural scene. We are one of the fastest growing boroughs in London and have ambitious plans to deliver our largest social housing and town centre renewal programme in a generation.
As our lead expert on highways and transport, you will set the direction and lead on all transport related matters. Lewisham is working closely with the GLA, TfL and our rail partners to develop a transport network that is fit for the future. As well as ensuring appropriate policies are in place, you will be instrumental in significant projects such as moving the South Circular in Catford, the proposed Bakerloo line extension and London’s Healthy Streets agenda.
With a track record of managing highways and transport in London, you will have strengths in transport planning, excellent leadership and stakeholder skills and an understanding of the issues surrounding climate change.
For further information please click the 'apply' button below or contact GatenbySanderson: Rachel Salvia (07594 250062) for the Head of Strategic Development role, Rachel Cox (0113 205 6068) for the Head of Highways and Transport or Greg Hayes (020 7426 3962).
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (South)
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (South)
- Environment Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (South)
- Highways Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (South)
- Transport Planning Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (South)