Performance and Data Analyst
Do you like numbers? Are you comfortable with data?
An opportunity has arisen to join the Performance & Data team in the Finance and Corporate Directorate.
As a Performance & Data Analyst you will work closely with our Corporate Team & the wider Strategy, Performance & Insight Team to collate, prepare, and deliver strategic and tactical insight. You will identify, prioritise, and drive improvement initiatives. Working day-to-day, and as part of the corporate team, you will deliver innovative solutions for the business by surfacing underlying opportunities, highlighting factual data & information, and narrating ‘the story’ around those opportunities.
These are exciting times for the team where we are utilising the Tableau application and delving into council data like never done before. We are looking for an experienced information professional to help us exploit these new tools and opportunities, together with our existing systems to ensure we continue to provide a high-quality service.
You will work to the Senior Performance & Data Analyst to:
- Manage the collation, monitoring and review of management and service information;
- Manage, produce accurate reports and provide analytical insight to inform policy, strategy and decision-making across the Directorate.
- Contribute to the further development of performance management and reporting in the Directorate and across the Council.
A degree containing analytical themes or proven experience in data analysis, a knowledge of large data manipulation and experience in developing performance reporting is essential.
For further information please contact Neil Taylor on 020 3045 3055.
What we offer:
- Opportunities for flexible working / home working with excellent ICT facilities
- Relocation Package up to £8,000
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- Performance Related Pay
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising to 28 after 5 years’ service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- An excellent working environment at our fantastic offices
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
Closing Date for your application: 14th June 2019
CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.