Project Manager – Major Maintenance and Infrastructure Projects
Liverpool City Council are looking to recruit a Project Manager to provide managerial and technical support to the Major Projects Team.
The successful candidate will ensure that effective procurement and delivery of highways maintenance and improvement works and projects is delivered through partnership working and contractual arrangements that provide effective, quality and value for money schemes.
The role requires an individual who has experience in highway maintenance, network maintenance and a street works environment. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a track record of project and contract management relating to construction projects.
Why work in Liverpool:
• World class culture, media and sport offers
• One of the world’s most distinctive and creative cities, in top 40 visitor destinations in the world
• European Capital of Culture in 2008 – massive range of events planned for 2019 celebrations
• Visitor economy £4.3bn, welcomed over 62m visitors and supports over 51,500 jobs
• World Heritage Site and home to the world’s largest harbour
If you wish to find out more about the role, please contact Jill McCluskey on 0151 233 0253 or email@example.com