Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
This is a 25 year PFI with a solid financial future providing an excellent, stable working environment. As the Highways Estimator you will join a busy environment and become an integral part of the team, playing a key part in the financial success of the contract.
As the Highways Estimator you will be required to:
· Price schemes ranging from a few thousand pounds to a few million pounds
· Review and challenge supply chain estimates
· Carry out and agree measures / valuations
· Process contractual administration for the team using NEC principles
· Produce various reports using data from Kheops and other sources
The successful Highways Estimator will have:
· A Degree or Academic qualification in Estimating or Quantity Surveying
· Demonstrable experience in administering and NEC forms of contracts
· The ability to work to deadlines in a high-pressure environment
· Be highly organised, focused and have good analytical skills
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.