Director of Highways and Transport
We are looking for a passionate and energetic leader to deliver a range of ambitious and major projects across our economic development, highways and transport services. As a strategic link between Manchester and Liverpool City Regions we’ll require a collaborative approach to build our regional infrastructure including building out major development sites and ambitious new road building programmes.
It’s an exciting time for Lancashire and this new role requires an exceptional candidate who can manage a broad and varied portfolio. You will be responsible for delivering a range of high profile and ground-breaking programmes that will change the landscape of our county and improve the lives of millions of our residents and visitors.
This role attracts a salary and benefits package of c£100k plus lease car or cash equivalent.
If you’re ready to make real change happen, find out how to apply at www.leadinglancashire.co.uk
For an informal discussion about the roles contact our retained consultants at Penna: Carol Coyle on 0203 849 2619, Pete John on 07701 305617 or Helen Alwell on 0121 788 6697.
Closing date: Wednesday 13th March
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Preston
- Corporate Management Team Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Preston
- Environment Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Preston
- Highways Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Preston
- Transport Planning Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Preston