High Speed 2 (HS2) Community Liaison Advisor
This is a Politically Restricted vacancy
Leicestershire County Council is looking for someone to support our proactive approach to HS2 Phase 2b for Leicestershire. Working within a small team, the successful candidate will be instrumental in helping to ensure we achieve the best outcomes for Leicestershire and the East Midlands region. You'll have experience of working in a project and stakeholder engagement environment and have the ability to develop and implement creative communication and consultation programmes, develop solutions to complex issues and provide governance to Leicestershire's programme of HS2 work. This post provides a unique and exciting career opportunity, so if you are ready for the challenge, we'd like to hear from you.
• Experience of managing and delivering a range of stakeholder engagement and consultation activities
• Managing projects in a multi-agency environment
• Ability to analyse and interpret complex data
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
• To be able to prioritise and work under pressure to tight time scales
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page
For informal enquires please contact Ian Vears, Tel: 0116 3057966 Email: Ian.email@example.com
Leicestershire County Council is committed to Smarter Working and understands the benefits of supporting employees to manage their work and life balance, whilst meeting the needs of the service.
We are supportive of flexible working and candidates who wish to discuss this should contact Ian Vears (recruiting manager) to discuss what is possible for this role. Examples may include requests for flexible working patterns, term-time working, part-time hours, compressed hours, flexible start and finish times, home/ remote working etc.
Please apply sending us your CV as well a supporting statement, detailing how you meet the requirements of the post. The supporting statement should be no longer than 500 words and be incorporated into your CV, to form a single document.
Please see the link below to Environment and Transport’s web pages for further information about the department, working for Leicestershire County Council and the job opportunities available. The web pages also contain CV Guidance documents for Applicants to read and use.
We particularly welcome applicants from black, minority, ethnic (BME) communities, disabled people and lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities, as they are currently under represented within our workforce.
If you have any technical issues completing your application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Administration Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Communications Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Environment Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Traffic Management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire