High Speed 2 (HS2) Project Manager
This is a Politically Restricted vacancy
Leicestershire County Council is looking for someone to manage a proactive approach to HS2 Phase 2b for Leicestershire. The successful candidate will have the ability to lead multi-agency projects and engagement activities, with the flair and innovation you'd expect when being associated with one of the Country's largest infrastructure projects. You'll be able to develop strong, effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders and partners as well as being at your best when working under pressure and within strict timeframes. If this sounds like you, we'd like to hear from you.
• Experience of implementing innovative engagement and communication activities with a range of stakeholders
• Interpretation, analysis and coordination of complex information
• Able to build strong relationships and represent the authority at a senior level
• Able to prioritise, work under pressure to tight timescales and agreed targets
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page
For informal enquires please contact Ian Vears, Tel: 0116 3057966 Email: Ian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Leicestershire County Council is committed to Smarter Working and understands the benefits of supporting employees to manage their work and life balance, whilst meeting the needs of the service.
We are supportive of flexible working and candidates who wish to discuss this should contact Ian Vears (recruiting manager) to discuss what is possible for this role. Examples may include requests for flexible working patterns, term-time working, part-time hours, compressed hours, flexible start and finish times, home/ remote working etc.
Please apply sending us your CV as well a supporting statement, detailing how you meet the requirements of the post. The supporting statement should be no longer 500 words and be incorporated into your CV, to form a single document.
Please see the link below to Environment and Transport’s web pages for further information about the department, working for Leicestershire County Council and the job opportunities available. The web pages also contain CV Guidance documents for Applicants to read and use.
We particularly welcome applicants from black, minority, ethnic (BME) communities, disabled people and lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities, as they are currently under represented within our workforce.
If you have any technical issues completing your application form please contact email@example.com
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Project Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Administration Project Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Communications Project Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Corporate Management Team Project Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Environment Project Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire