High Speed 2 (HS2) Programme Lead
This is a Politically Restricted vacancy
Leicestershire County Council is looking for someone to lead a proactive approach to HS2 Phase 2b for Leicestershire. The successful candidate will be an experienced senior manager with the confidence to represent the authority and Leicestershire at the highest level. With a track record of successful programme delivery, you will have the expertise to take parliamentary and national legislation and influence and implement responses at at local level.
If you are inspired to be part of one of the Country's largest infrastructure projects and want to help achieve the best outcomes for both Leicestershire and the East Midlands region, we'd like to hear from you.
• Significant experience of successfully leading, defining and delivering demanding, multi-agency strategic programmes
• Stakeholder management at a senior level
• Experience of building powerful relationships and connecting with communities and localities
• Strong analytical and creative skills
• The ability to define and achieve commitment to strategic direction
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page.
For informal enquires please contact Ian Vears, Tel: 0116 23057966 Email: Ian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Leicestershire County Council is committed to Smarter Working and understands the benefits of supporting employees to manage their work and life balance, whilst meeting the needs of the service.
We are supportive of flexible working and candidates who wish to discuss this should contact Ian Vears (recruiting manager) to discuss what is possible for this role. Examples may include requests for flexible working patterns, term-time working, part-time hours, compressed hours, flexible start and finish times, home/ remote working etc.
Please apply sending us your CV as well a supporting statement, detailing how you meet the requirements of the post. The supporting statement should be no longer 500 words and be incorporated into your CV, to form a single document.
Please see the link below to Environment and Transport’s web pages for further information about the department, working for Leicestershire County Council and the job opportunities available. The web pages also contain CV Guidance documents for Applicants to read and use.
We particularly welcome applicants from black, minority, ethnic (BME) communities, disabled people and lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities, as they are currently under represented within our workforce.
If you have any technical issues completing your application form please contact email@example.com
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Planner £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Corporate Management Team Planner £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Environment Planner £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Transport Planning Planner £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Regeneration and Local Economies Planner £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire