Head of Economic Development & Regeneration
Our vision for North Worcestershire is that it will be a destination of choice for employers, where a skilled local population can avail of a diverse range of economic opportunities. Our new Head of Economic Development & Regeneration will play a vital role in translating this vision into action. This is a uniquely high profile position – with accountability at a senior political level across three councils and a remit that is top of each organisation’s agenda. You’ll help to define, articulate and promote North Worcestershire’s economic proposition – identifying existing strengths and synergies, and nurturing new opportunities to pursue. And you’ll be central to the local skills agenda, working with employers and educational bodies to ensure the region’s needs are met and that local people have access to opportunities close to home.
It’s a role that demands strong commercial awareness coupled with a solid appreciation of both the skills and economic development partnership arenas. It’s important that you have a well-informed appreciation of working within a political setting, recognising both common and unique traits in such a partnership. And you’ll need to have the project / programme management expertise to keep complex projects moving at pace.
To find out more, please visit www.NW-HEDR.co.uk or call Steve Guest at Solace in Business on 020 7976 3311. Closing date: 1 October.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Worcestershire
- Communications Head of Service £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Worcestershire
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Worcestershire
- Finance Head of Service £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Worcestershire
- Policy Head of Service £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Worcestershire