Head of Strategy & Services
As Head of Strategy & Services, you’ll be right at the core of what we do – providing services that matter every day, across north London.
This means working with waste disposal contractors to ensure an efficient, high-performing service. Above that, this role is also about shaping the mindset of a unique organisation.
You’ll champion the spirit and purpose of the NLWA, injecting strategy and direction, while exerting your influence across the team and through partnerships with external groups and bodies.
You’ll develop proposals and advise Members on our future recycling contacts. You’ll also have responsibility for our contribution to waste sector thinking, consultation and planning.
That means you’ll have a major input into all kinds of initiatives and proposals. And with our major new heat and power plant project coming, you’ll be part of the team which makes sure our disposal responsibilities are delivered smoothly through the transition to the new facilities.
We want you to place us at the forefront of our sector – to shape plans that incorporate modern approaches to waste operations and management.
For this, you’ll need good strategic awareness of our field and a clear view of the future.
We want someone who’ll be thinking about how we provide services in 50 years’ time – but still have practical knowledge of today’s service environment, including contract management.
It’s vital that you can deliver efficient services and secure value for money. Able to inspire teams, advise colleagues and influence partners too, you’ll have the impact and expertise to play your part in the NLWA’s overall management.
Below are some of the benefits NLWA offer when you join us:
• A strong flexible working culture which is critical to the delivery of high quality and value for money service
• An interest-free season ticket / travelcard loan scheme.
• A Childcare Voucher scheme which can be used to pay for registered childcare for children up to 16 years old
• A competitive pension which offers death in service benefits and ill health retirement provisions
• 25 days' annual leave entitlement and the option to buy additional annual leave plus bank holidays.
For more information please visit:
Closing Date: Monday 11th June 12.00
To apply, please visit: www.generatefutures.com
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Greater)
- Administration Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Greater)
- Environment Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Greater)
- Waste Management Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Greater)