Head of Infrastructure
At East Lothian we never lose sight of why we’re here: to deliver the very best outcomes for our residents and our communities. We’re ambitious about what we want to achieve and have established a reputation as a high performing council. We now have an opportunity for an individual who shares our commitment to innovation to be part of our dynamic and dedicated management team.
It’s a role with a broad remit – leading the delivery of some of our most complex services that have a direct impact on quality of life in our communities. Your portfolio will include areas such as waste, assets, property, amenities, transport and facilities, and you’ll help to embed and promote a ‘one council’ approach - encouraging joined-up thinking to deliver the highest standards and best value for our residents.
This opportunity demands proven leadership credentials in a similar environment – you should be able to show how you have led transformation within a diverse workforce to deliver innovative and cost effective solutions.
The interviews will take place on 27 June 2018 with an assessment centre for candidates on 26 June 2018.
If you’d like to find out more contact Evelyn Dougherty of Solace in Business on 020 7976 3311 for a confidential discussion.
And visit EAL02874 - Head of Infrastructure to apply.
Closing date: 20 May 2018.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in East Lothian
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in East Lothian
- Facilities Management Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in East Lothian
- Environment Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in East Lothian
- Regeneration and Local Economies Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in East Lothian