Chelmsford City Council
Tel: 01245 606606
Fax: 01245 606310
About Chelmsford City Council
Working at Chelmsford City Council
Chelmsford City Council’s core objectives are to provide high quality public spaces and increase the quality of life of the citizens. Chelmsford is also committed to promote a more sustainable and healthier environment.
As employer, Chelmsford has a strong focus on career growth and skills development, offering a variety of training opportunities for staff.
Why work for Chelmsford?
- Competitive salary.
- Great railway connections.
- Interest free loans for bus or train season tickets.
- Training and development.
- Employees will have cash plan scheme to cover healthcare costs, such as dental or optical costs.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Work/life balance.
1 job with Chelmsford City Council
Hays are excited to be working in partnership with Chelmsford City Council who are always looking to expand their teams and are looking for...