Cambridgeshire County Council
Box ET 1021
Shire Hall, Castle Hill
Tel: 0345 045 5200
Fax: 01223 717201
About Cambridgeshire County Council
What make us different?
Cambridgeshire County Council has a strong people-orientated ethos and focus on career development and skills. Applicants can pursue careers in childcare, social care for adults and children; careers in schools; adult learning, skills and careers guidance; finance; and transport.
Cambridgeshire County Council promotes growth, equality and inclusion, sustainability, and economic prosperity. Cambridgeshire offers support and guidance for vulnerable groups and focuses on improving citizens’ quality of life.
Why work for Cambridgeshire?
- Safer and stronger communities.
- A trusting, supportive working environment.
- Close knit and supportive teams.
- Strong focus on technology.
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Improved pay rates for evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Would you like to work in a safe, strong, trusting and supporting environment?
Cambridgeshire may offer the opportunity you are looking for.